Kids birthday parties
Currently, birthday parties are not available at PAMA. Please continue to check our website for updates.
Celebrate your child's next birthday party at The Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives! Parties are led by PAMA's superstar educators.
Choose from one of our packages and let us help you plan an extraordinary experience.
Booking your party
Parties can be booked on Saturdays and Sundays. They start at 11:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. on Saturdays and 1:30 p.m. on Sundays.
- Select your party package and activity option.
- Fill out a booking form, call 905-791-4055 or email infoPAMA@peelregion.ca at least 2 weeks in advance to secure your desired date.
- A deposit is required to secure your reservation.
The ideal ratio varies by age:
- Ages 3 - 5 (1:2)
- Ages 6 - 8 (1:5)
- Ages 9 - 12 (1:8)
Host parents must stay for the duration of the party and are responsible for the children at all times. Parents of guests who are not staying for the party are asked to drop off their children directly with the host parents.
Limited onsite parking is available. There is plentiful on-street parking and parking at City Hall is free on the weekend.
Arrival and departure
Parents and guardians may arrive a maximum of 30 minutes before the start of the party to setup. The group must depart promptly at the end of the allotted time. A window of 30 minutes after your scheduled end time is provided for cleanup. Please keep this in mind when planning refreshments.
At the time of booking, an estimated number of guests is required. This number includes the birthday child. Final numbers are required a minimum of one week before the scheduled party. The party room can accommodate a maximum of 35 guests - 20 children and 15 adults.
Food and decorations
- Food is not provided by PAMA, but you are welcome to bring your own nut-free snacks, refreshments, and cake. You can also order pizza.
- PAMA does not offer any ability to heat or refrigerate food. No food warmers of any kind are permitted.
- The host must bring supplies for refreshments including cake cutter, utensils, napkins, plates, cups, and drinks if serving food.
- All food and beverages must remain in the party room and cannot be consumed in gallery spaces. Please remove all food at the end of the party.
- Confetti, glitter, sparklers, candles, or piñatas are not permitted. Decorations cannot be attached to the walls.
There are approximately 7 tables in the party or studio room. Each table seats 6 people. Tables are used for studio activities and are available for food and cake. Tablecloths are not provided by PAMA.
Guided scavenger hunt with party room
$158, members $134 Base price includes 30-minute guided scavenger hunt and one hour in the party room for 12 kids. Extra participants are $5 each (maximum 20 kids total).
Studio with party room
$236, members $200
Base price includes a 60-minute activity of your choice and one hour in the party room for 12 kids. Extra participants are $8 each (maximum 20 kids total).
Guided scavenger hunt and studio with party room
$315, members $268
Base price includes a 60-minute art activity of your choice, a 30-minute guided scavenger hunt and one hour in the party room for 12 kids. Extra participants are $8 each (maximum 20 kids total).
Studio activity options
Our Art Studio Workshops have the potential to get messy. We advise groups to come prepared to get a little paint on them. Most materials will wash off, and all materials are non-toxic.
Prints and pirates (ages 6 - 12)
Prints, patterns and colours, oh my! Explore simple printmaking techniques and create multiple masterpieces. Kids can print from a variety of images including: pirates, unicorns, dinosaurs and space.
Paint on canvas (ages 6 - 12)
Hang on to your paintbrushes, it's about to get colourful. Experiment with different techniques and make your own one of a kind piece of art.
Explore and create (ages 3 - 12)
Visit museum exhibitions and sketch your favourite object, then bring your object to life with Model Magic.
Sculpt and shape (ages 3 - 12)
Roll up your sleeves, it's about to get messy and oh so fun! Learn the basics about sculpting clay before you unleash your creativity.