PAMA at Home
Explore PAMA at home. Discover virtual programs, art making and learning activities inspired by exhibitions, photographs, artifacts, and artwork in our collection. Enjoy and share your creations with @VisitPAMA on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag #PAMAatHome.
October family fun activity
Boo-tiful Magic! Use crayons and paint to create a magical Halloween postcard! Click here for step-by-step instructions.
We invite you to use these family guides for exploration, discovery and to support discussion throughout the virtual exhibitions. Use the guides as you look around just as if you were there.
- Sara Angelucci's Botanica Colossi
- Permanent Collection
- Our Voices, Our Journeys: Black Communities in Peel
- Simon Hughes: Works, 2001 - 2020
Solve the crossword by looking at details from PAMA exhibitions and collections.
- Cataract Falls, Caledon Township, Peel County - Solve the crossword clues by taking a close look at the artwork by James Beaver.
- Botanica Colossi - Solve the crossword clues by taking a close look at the artwork by Sara Angelucci.
- Summer, Georgian Bay - Solve the crossword clues by taking a close look at this artwork by Owen Staples.