Whether you are visiting PAMA for the first time or a returning visitor, we hope that your experience is inspiring.
We encourage you to snap and share your visit. Tag us @visitpama on social.
To plan your visit, access:
Plan your visit
- Enjoy snacks and beverages anywhere outside of exhibition spaces. Please note that we do not have food services on-site.
- PAMA has a coat check and lockers available on-site. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- A quiet room is available upon request.
- Help us to keep our collections safe by enjoying the art and artifacts with your eyes only. ‘Please touch’ opportunities are available where indicated.
Visiting with families
- Strollers or wagons are welcome in our exhibition spaces.
- Infant changing tables are available in washrooms throughout the site.
- Ask the Front Desk for your own family activity book.
- PAMA is an accessible facility, including ground-level entrances and elevator access to all floors.
- There are three accessible free parking spaces.
- Service Animals are welcome.
- PAMA is a Peel Regional Police Safe Place.
As PAMA is owned and operated by the Region of Peel, the PAMA Access Peel desks also offers Regional services:
- Water and wastewater statements
- Special assessment invoices
- TransHelp payments
- Payment and booking of large metal item appointments
- Payment and registration for Food Handler Certification Course